WE'RE HERE TO HELP
The Teaching and Learning Commons (TLC) provides teaching support and resources for faculty, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows. TLC staff collaborate with campus partners to assist instructors in enhancing their teaching tools, whether on campus or online, to deepen student learning.
Registration is Open
WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2021
The 8th annual online Celebrate event will be May 12th, and the Teaching and Learning Commons (TLC) invites you to come Celebrate with sessions designed to:
- Enhance teaching;
- Showcase the latest instructional approaches and technologies;
- Promote networking for research collaboration (especially as it relates to the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning);
- Share examples of academic excellence (e.g. assessment);
- Encourage fun and energizing wellness activities.
Register Now Celebrate Website
Teaching Scholars Summer Institute
Tuesday, June 1 to Thursday, June 3, 2021 | via Zoom
The 17th Annual Teaching Scholars Summer Institute will focus on developing educational theories/ technologies as well as promoting educational skills, critical thinking and innovative educational approaches. When making your travel arrangements take into consideration that Scholars in the Core education sessions must attend from Tuesday, June 1 to Thursday, June 3.
Registration deadline is Friday, May 7, 2021.HSC Faculty Development Webpage
Event and Workshop Calendar
Upcoming TLC Events
- May129:00 AM - 3:00 PMCelebrate
Upcoming WVU Partner Events
No events available at this time.
Upcoming External Events
- Apr169:00 AM - 3:00 PM Blackboard's Digital Teaching Symposium
Please note that recordings of previously held webinars are on our Video Archive page.