We're here to help!
The Teaching and Learning Commons (TLC) provides teaching support and resources for
faculty, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows. TLC staff collaborate with
campus partners to assist instructors in enhancing their teaching tools, whether
on campus or online, to deepen student learning.
New Faculty Orientation!
Wednesday, August 14th, 2019
8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
This day-long event is organized to welcome you to WVU and provide valuable information to help you get started. More information, including the full schedule, is available on the NFO page. Please register today.
Register Now View NFO Page and Schedule
The LATEST NEWS
Straight from our Facebook page.
Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Aug289:00 AM - 4:00 PMWriting Sprint on Diversity and Teaching
- Sep48:30 AM - 10:30 AMCommunity Networking Breakfast
- Sep43:00 PM - 4:30 PMProgram Review: New Process, New Expectations
- Sep610:00 AM - 12:00 PMAssessment Essentials #1: Getting Started with Assessment
- Sep122:00 PM - 4:00 PMAssessment Essentials #1: Getting Started with Assessment
- Sep251:00 PM - 2:00 PMCarnegie Community Engagement Classification Update