We're here to help!
The Teaching and Learning Commons (TLC) provides teaching support and resources for
faculty, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows. TLC staff collaborate with
campus partners to assist instructors in enhancing their teaching tools, whether
on campus or online, to deepen student learning.
NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR INSTRUCTORS
- Improve Your Teaching
- Network with Colleagues
- Earn Extra Credentials
The Teaching and Learning Commons is offering a new opportunity for all instructors—a cohort-based learning community on effective teaching practices based on the Association of College and University Educators (ACUE) framework. The goal is to facilitate conversations on teaching as well as provide opportunities for networking and sharing experiences during the meetings.
For more details, including deadlines for registering, click on a button below.Full-Time Faculty Online Adjuncts Graduate Teaching Assistants
The LATEST NEWS
Straight from our Facebook page.
Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Sep2510:00 AM - 11:30 AMFaculty Evaluation, Promotion and Tenure Training (Chairs and Academic Leaders)
- Sep251:00 PM - 2:00 PMCarnegie Community Engagement Classification Update
- Sep269:00 AM - 11:00 AMShared Leadership for Change (Chairs and Academic Leaders)
- Sep261:00 PM - 3:00 PMUnderstanding the Change Process and Your Role in Change (Faculty)
- Sep263:30 PM - 5:00 PMFaculty Evaluation, Promotion and Tenure Information Session (Faculty)
- Sep309:00 AM - 10:30 AMFaculty Evaluation, Promotion and Tenure Information Session (Faculty)