Skip to main content
Submitting a Course to WVU's Internal Quality Assurance Review
- Enter the Quality Matters system.
- Sign in with your Quality Matters account. If you don't have a free account with Quality Matters, you will need to create one.
- Select MyCR from the top navigation bar.
- Select "Start a Review Application" from the list of choices.
- Enter and select the appropriate West Virginia University location.
- Select "Robynn Shannon" as QM Coordinator.
- Select a course representative from the list or enter a new course representative at the very bottom of the page.
- This is the person responsible for the course and who will be asked to communicate with the review team and receive their feedback.
- Select the rubric your course will be evaluated with and enter the rest of the course's information.
- If you have already established a custom rubric for your college, school, or program, select the appropriate custom rubric. If not, select "The Quality Matters Higher Education Rubric."
- Submit your application.
- WVU's QM Coordinator will automatically be notified of the submission and will get in touch with the course representative to move the review forward.